From: ellulpatr...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 14:40:31 +1100
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Acoustic Fusion Article on the International Business Times

Hello all,
Came across this article and I thought it might be of some interest to this
forum.
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/294046/20120207/acoustic-fusion-potentially-ggreen-inexpensive-virtually-inexhaustible.htm

Regards,Patrick
--
Patrick

www.tRacePerfect.com
The daily puzzle everyone can finish but not everyone can perfect!

The quickest puzzle ever!