-----Original Message-----
From: Nigel Dyer

> Also, his papers on the archive imply that Julian was at Oxford, and not
> Cambridge before going to the EPO, not that I suspect this is significant.

... oops, right you are... it could be slightly significant.

On the 'left coast' of the USA, we tend to think of Oxford as being more
conservative (and slightly more respected) than Cambridge ... Pardon me if I am
stepping on anyone's toes here. We're rather provincial in California, you know.

Julian is probably a genius either way - but the fact that he is not merely
open-minded about LENR, but can explain it lucidly (or at least offers great
insight) and at the same time is/was associated with a most conservative and
respected institution ... that is nice to know.