---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: [Vo]:Rydberg question from Francis
To: "Roarty, Francis X" <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com>

I base my ideas primarily on the work of  Leif Holmlid, Heinrich Hora,
George Miley, and Xiaoling Yang.

See:

http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/STAFF/VISITING_FELLOWS&PROFESSORS/pdf/MileyClusterRydbLPBsing.pdf

Quoted as follows:

*Ultrahigh-density deuterium of Rydberg matter clusters for inertial
confinement fusion targets*

*Rydberg matter was predicted and measured in gases where a static
clustering of protons or deuterons to comparably high densities is
generated with number densities up to 10^^23 cm-3 (Badiei et al. 2006). In
contrast to gases, the appearance of ultra-high density clusters in crystal
defects in solids were observed in several experiments where such
configurations of very high density hydrogen states could be detected from
SQUID measurements of magnetic response and conductivity (Lipson et al.
2005) indicating as special state with superconducting properties. These
high density clusters have a long life time and with deuterons and – in
contrast to protons – as being bosons which should be in a state of
Bose-Einstein-Condensation (BEC) at room temperature (Miley et al.
2009,2009a).*

I differ from Miley et al in that I see the formation of a
Bose-Einstein-Condensation (BEC) at high temperatures comprising cooper
pairs of protons as I have discussed in other threads here at Vortex.

Since this data is derived from the experiments of eminent researchers
using state of the art research equipment I deem it to be highly reliable
and definitive.

What is speculative is the formation of a BEC throughout and global to the
entire mass of the micro powder.

The difference between what Miley thinks and what I believe myself is as
follows:  I understand that the protons form cooper pairs of protons and
Miley thinks they form inverse Rydberg matter.

I think Rydberg atoms are the mechanism that enables nickel to ionize
hydrogen using very little surface patch charge stimulation directed
through the mediation of nickel’s polycrystalline structure. The Rydberg
atom is 99.7 percent there to ionization and it does not take much to push
these highly excited atoms over the top toward complete ionization into the
proton state.

The internal heater and the secret sauce does almost all of the hard
ionization work.

I believe that Rydberg matter in the hydrogen envelope just causes problems
including quiescence.

In the same way that Rossi has moved his reactor design forward over recent
months, I have moved my ideas and understanding about his reaction
substantially to this current stage and reserve the right to move them even
further in the future as evidence is presented or uncovered.

I see criticism as an aid to concept formation so feel free to have at me.

Best Regards: Axil