http://pesn.com/2012/02/07/9602034_Fund_Drive_for_S._Africa_Trip_to_See_New_Number_1_Free_Energy_Technology/#Follow-up

February 10, 2012; 11:56 pm Johannesburg

I'm finally here. They've put me up in a gorgeous, small hotel. Posh digs. Sam
and his son, Hussein picked me up from the airport, and we had a brief chat on
the way here.
According to Sam, the system entails a driver, DC motor that is connected via
direct drive shaft to an AC generator. In the 5 kW system, the DC motor is