There is a fun website that generates random Berlusconi (the former Italian
prime minister obsessed with power, money and women) talk. He has a very
characteristic talk with typical sentences about how he is the best in
every field and who is attacking him has to be a communist, gay or Muslim.

I'm thinking to make a similar webpage for Rossi talk. It will randomly
generate paragraphs filled with snakes, puppets, clowns working together to
curtail efforts in any area of relevance in mankind progress.

I think it could be very enlightening and a lot of fun.
Giovanni