Krivit continues his investigative journalism :

Rossi Blames E-Cat Delivery Discrepancy on Translation Error
<http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2012/02/18/rossi-blames-e-cat-delivery-discrepancy-on-translation-error/>

Artist's visualization of 1 MW plant on its way to "the customer" ..
<http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiECat/img/Roll-Off-Service.jpg>

and

Readers should not get confused between Rossi’s 1MW E-Cat and his electric
generators. Both are constructed within shipping containers, but the 1MW E-Cat
comes in a big blue box, the gensets come in big grey boxes.

and

But today we learned from readers that Rossi had, in fact, told his fans that
he had shipped the 1 MW E-Cat. According Rossi, the discrepancy is the result
of a “translation error.”

[ with a Rossi blog comment from Jan 19 ]

Rossi explained that a translation problem made him think that the big blue box
had already been delivered to the customer.

“A misunderstanding, due to bad translation, has made [me] think the plant was
already in the place of the Customer,” Rossi wrote.