Hm if NI was working under an NDA they would use another choice of words to deny a relationship with Rossi, I think, wouldn't they? Betts words are pretty clear (if it is correct what Krivit states on NET) and do not seem to leave much room for interpretation... Further as they explicitly mention Leonardo Corporation in their 14th November press release, why would they by now be working with a partner company of Leonardo Corp.? Of course this might be possible but by now it seems as if you really have to digg deep to find something that supports Rossi. Some weeks ago this was the other way round...

For me personally, the NI statement was one of the main reasons to give Rossi some credibility, but as this argument is gone now, I wonder whats still there that speaks for Rossi?

Let's hope Defkalion's tests (starting next Friday) have more substance and can really provide irrefutable evidence of LENR...

Wolf

Did Krivit ask if NI was working with any partner/customer/joint venturer of Rossi/Leonardo Corp.

At this point if Rossi is legit he has to Partner with an entity with resources.

Frankly, it would be just like Krivit not ask that question or tell if he did.

Also, NI could be working under an NDA.

Ransom

Sent from my iPhone