In February, 2004 Mark L. LeClair, CEO & Founder of NanoSpire, Inc.,
discovered a crystalline form of water…

Produced by the enormous pressure of cavitation bubble collapse, *many of
the jets were seen to have facets* *and to possess tremendous electrostatic
charge.* The crystal has an equilateral triangular cylinder subunit that
most commonly forms jet hexagon cross-sections. The crystal is a series of
repeating O-H bonds along its axis and is bound by hydrogen bonds in the
cross-sectional plane, a type of hybrid bonded crystal known as a van der
Waals crystal. The flexibility of the hydrogen bonds allowed the crystal to
assume a rich variety of shapes, most commonly resembling a bacteriophage,
with a large hexagonal faceted head and narrow whip tail. The crystal tail
can split into a fractal fan on impact. The leading face closest to the bow
shock and the sides of the crystal are positively charged and the tail is
negative, allowing the crystal to form observed closed loops. The positive
charge of the leading face and sides was revealed by impacting the crystal
into litmus paper. This created bright red hexagonal impacts in green
litmus paper, and purple hexagons in orange litmus paper, both indicators
of zero pH and large positive charge concentration on the crystal.

The MTI grant research showed that the crystallized jets would often carve
long trenches in materials guided by their electrostatic charge and removed
far more material than could be accounted.

The crystal, moving at supersonic and greater speeds, is surrounding by a
bow shock like a fighter plane. The positively charged crystal is attracted
to its own negatively charged bow shock by the Casmir Force and coherently
extracts zero point energy on a large scale. The crystal then accelerates
to what appears to be relativistic speeds in very short distances. This is
implied by the heavy element transmutation observed bull-dozed in front of
the bow shock, the only way these heavy elements are known to form in
nature is either from stellar core collapse or supernova explosions, both
occurring at relativistic speeds. The transmutation process observed in all
the experiments closely matched the behaviour of stellar fusion
nucleosynthesis and both type I & II supernova shock nucleosynthesis. This
discovery will have a major effect on stellar evolution astronomy, allowing
stellar nucleosynthesis, stellar core collapse nucleosynthesis and
supernova nucleosynthesis to all be studied on a desktop, with varying
compositions. The phenomenon of the water crystal propelled by the
attraction to its bow shock has been named the LeClair Effect. Based on the
Heisenberg Uncertainty Principal, the LeClair Effect theory and the
profound discoveries based on it pose a serious quantum theory challenge to
the classical understanding of Newton's Laws of Motion and the 1st and 2nd
laws of thermodynamics.

So sorry please excuse me... I know I sound like a one trick pony, but
these crystals sound like a variation of Rydberg matter formed in water to
me.

*“many of the jets were seen to have facets and to possess tremendous
electrostatic charge.” *

This is the strong coherent dipole charge produced by coherent electron
motion at high Rydberg orbital numbers.

Transmutation is caused by coherent quantum mechanical fusion processes
involving a condensate of coherent protons pairs produced by Rydberg matter
and an associated Efimov Effect.

*“large hexagonal faceted head and narrow whip tail.”*

This sounds like two dimensional Rydberg crystals to me.

The crystals seem to be long lived indicating a high excitation level of
high hydrogen S band orbitals.

Filter these crystals out of the water after they are created by cavitation
and they will produce fusion in your Rossi reactor without the secret sauce.