I think here Mark did slip rather much, but in general Mark's writing is
keeping the hopes up, where as 99,998 % of journalists has just ignored this
thing.

Also Mark has written many very good articles, and he really does hope for
better future. For example when he was interviewed, he showed his passion
towards changing the world. His writing is not just clinical reporting, but he
really does believe into ecat.

Too bad that Rossi has behaved like lunatic and he should not deserve even that
much attention what Mark has given to him. Mark has continued reporting even
though he made the worst possible mistake that journalist can make, when he
reported that National Instruments would be the Customer. This kind of
spreading unconfirmed rumours is just unforgivable to any journalist. It should
not be tolerated even for private self-respecting people or bloggers.

   —Jouni

Sent from my iPad