Do you really think that if the U.S. government had the power to forbid
implementation of cold fusion, that they wouldn't realize a cold fusion device
is headed for the market?

From: oldja...@hotmail.com
To: hoyt.stea...@gmail.com; vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Test day in Greece time
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:47:00 -0500

From: hoyt.stea...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 19:25:15 -0700

As I recall, a patent may be denied ( and possibly implementation forbidden )
if it would be substantially disruptive to the US economy ( that seems to imply
that the really great inventions are suppressed :-( ).

A good strategy then may be to get your stuff on the market before the gov't
realizes what just happened.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:35_U.S.C._181:Secrecy_of_certain_inventions_and_withholding_of_patent

Hoyt Stearns
Scottsdale, Arizona US