IMHO Defkalion has told that they do not believe
in simple theories. I have said the same starting with my "topology is the
key"paper in 1992.
Our colleague Daniel Rocha has said that LENR is something like
photosynthesis.
Not very encouraging, we still not know how
photosynthesis works- in all its stages.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania