I think they have a "first things first" politics. Authorities are
influential people who take decisions. We at Vortex are just curious
people, kibitzes, electronic paper tigers, with low impact. In the best
case- kind of consultants. Can we come and say: "Guys, we have perfectly
solved the problems of the Pd-D system, now please let us to help you to
solve all those of the Ni-H systems, OK?"
I had and have empathy for the DGT team. They have to go on theor own way.
Our curiosity will be a temporary collateral victim.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania