Since each bee has its own brain, this hive model suggests each neuron
in our brain has its own brain.
But i don't think that is how they want their model interpreted.
Instead, the individual bee is assumed to be brainless.
But if the individual bee is brainless, are they really modelling a
brain with this hive model? I think what they are modelling
is how a group of people may come to a collective decision.

harry