Guys:

Nobody can win the Dick Smith Prize because he isn't offering it to anyone
doing LENR/Cold Fusion, now if you belong to some respected organization, he
says he'll give it to you for confirming Miley, assuming the rest of the world
agrees with you. In other words itvis a joke.

Ransom

Sent from my iPhone