>From Daniel:

 

>
http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2012/03/13/ugo-bardi-andrea-rossi-may-be-a-be
liever-not-a-scammer/ 

> 

> WOW!

 

This is a fascinating article. It's well worth reading, skeptical it may be.
Be sure to watch the You Tube videos! Some kewl Kung-Fu & mind games going
on there!

 

I read the article by Ugo Bardi. I thought it was well written, even if I
might have come to a different conclusion in regards to Ugo's assessment of
Rossi's erratic behavior. I noticed that in regards to commentary suggesting
that Rossi has probably deluded himself, the "lack of evidence" link the
author points to is... well, what do you know!!! New Energy Times! Some
circuitous self advertising going on here on Mr. Krivit's part.

 

I realize this is but a fantasy of mine, but I wish Mr. Krivit would apply
the same "Cassandra" rationale in regards to what appears to be his current
belief in the infallibility of the Widom Larsen theory as he has applied
towards Rossi.

 

Another fantasy of mine is that I wish Krivit would get back to reporting
the news instead of interpreting the news for his readership. The tragedy
here is that there really is no need to continue an agenda against Rossi.
Rossi will end up either prevailing on his own merits or self-destruct due
to a lack of them. In the end, it won't matter one whit what Krivit
believes. However, the fact that Krivit continues to interpret Rossi's
actions for the benefit of his readers suggests to me that Krivit basically
remains insecure about his own ability to convince them that his conclusions
are the correct ones. Therefore, he continues hammering away with his
relentless agenda against Rossi - as much to convince himself as he does to
convince his readership. That tells me everything I need to know about
Krivit.  It's also pretty much exact same approach Krivit has employed in
the past when he has gone after other individuals he has investigated,
individuals he personally felt were being untruthful or perhaps behaving in
deceitful ways.

 

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks

Reply via email to