On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
<a...@lomaxdesign.com>wrote:

In the peer-reviewed journals, though, the debate, for now, is over. Cold
> fusion survived. What's dead is the highly skeptical position.

I'm grateful cold fusion research has survived.  But it seems like the
highly skeptical position is not yet dead, and the most well-regarded
journals are still not publishing.  On the message boards I hear the
question, "where are there effects that are significantly above error
reported in a well-regarded journal?"  Maybe I've missed some recent
developments?

Eric