Subject: Looking for reviews of my cell phone adapter book

I have written a short e book for Amazon Kindle.  I am looking for some prof
reads before it goes on line at Amazon.  If it goes well I will write a second
larger book Antigravity II.  The second book will be much longer and, as I have
been told, may sell much better.

I can send the file in docx, pdf, or html format.  In the html format it can be
previewed with the Kindle previewer.  The previewer is downloadable from
amazon.com.

Writing is a fun experience and we can all now write our own books for profit.
A review of mine could be a start for yours.

Frank Znidarsic