INTRODUCTION

I got my test book "Electronic Project" published.  Now that I know I can do it
I am working on Elementary Antigravity II.
the intro is pasted below and I hope to have it done by July.

http://www.amazon.com/Elementary-Antigravity-Frank-Znidarsic/dp/0533083346

Frank Z

That you for purchasing “Elementary Antigravity”, The Kindleaddition.  This
work is a follow up onthe original “Elementary Antigravity” The original was
printed in 1989, by Vantage Press, and has long agosold out.  A lot has
happened since thefirst printing .  Only the cover remainsas a legacy of the
original book.  Thissecond addition includes the prior material and reviews the
many developmentsthat have taken place since the first printing.
There are two schools of thought as to where mankind isheading.  The first
school of thought, asforeseen climate scientist James Lovelock, predicts that
we are rapidly headingtowards a global calamity.  The calamitywill be triggered
by the triple whammy of climate change, population increase,and the depletion
of the fossil fuels.  Lovelock’sGaia Hypothesis predicts that within 100 years,
the only places on Earth thatwill be inhabitable will be the poles.
The second school of thought, as foreseen by Peter Diamandis , predicts that
weare heading into an age of abundance. This age will be ushered in by a rapid
increase in the capabilities ofcomputer and medical technologies.  Fred Pearce
in his book, “The ComingPopulation Crash”, has revealed that societies, that
respect woman’s rights andprovide accommodations for child care, maintain
stable populations..   Indeedthe dire predictions within Paul Ehrlich’s 1968
book, “The Population Bomb” didnot take place.
The author believes that the age of abundance can acquired, butonly through the
development of dramatic, new , non-polluting, and abundantenergy sources.  New
space propulsion technologiesthat would liberate us from the bounds of this
planet would also be a nice plus.  The classical control of the
electromagneticforce has produced this current age of wonder.  Frank Znidarsic
predicts that new technologiesthat classically control all four of the natural
forces, will propel mankindinto Peter Diamandis’ singularity.“ .Elementary
Antigravity” Kindle additionreveals what has emerged with this technology and
it details the science throughwhich the singularity be achieved.