A nice article on LENR progress providing only "broad strokes", but a few
recent links:
http://cleantechauthority.com/lenr-finally-getting-traction/

It's worth a recap of recent news, I think.  CERN, MIT and NASA discussions
were promising, but there has been a lack of news on the development front.
Has any new information come out from other Ni-H players?  Specifically:

Brian Ahern - Any new replication failures/successes with the Ames NL
nanomaterials?
Francesco Piantelli - Any news from Nichenergy, aside from the placeholder
website?
CMNS forums - Have they completely abandoned hope for the Rossi-Focardi camp?
Are there more promising replications to reveal? Was anyting learned from Royal
Dutch Shell's participation?
Defkalion - I saw a post from Alainco regarding a pending mid-April
announcement. Does anyone have further information on this, or was it only
wishful thinking?