Lou,

Show this to one of your non degree tech guys working at your transducer based instrument factory shop in N. J. : http://www.icpig2009.unam.mx/pdf/PB13-3.pdf

He could assemble it in an hour. Use Ar instead of He. Next day check for He. Surprise!

The C deposit is conical nano structure and has a trapped H within. No need to check for excess heat. Where there is He there is Rossi Fusion. The ECat appropriated Chan one Hydride mix and must be changed every six months because of He build up. His attempt to get patents on Hydride fusion ran into prior pending obstacles. Hence the rush to cheap mass production.

Warm Regards,

Reliable

pagnu...@htdconnect.com wrote:
Abd,

I intend to do some more research on this - plasmonics is pretty dicey.

I'm not sure whether a nanowire has a cross-section large enough to
scatter gammas originating at any significant distance, thoug, unless they
are extremely collimated.

But, I am more optimistic than you are that W-L would pass this test.
According to the calculations in the paper I cited, the enormous effective
(not relativistic) mass of those electrons make each look like a subatomic
battering ram to any particle unfortunate enough to collide with one.

I will try to find a local college with appropriate lab resources.
There's a slim chance I can get it done.
Probably expensive. Too bad I lost the lottery.

Lou Pagnucco