bold claims, text, photos, diagrams -- Friday, March 23 Session 462
Advanced Concepts: LENR, Anti-Matter, and New Physics, at the Nuclear
and Emerging Technologies for Space conference, report by Ruby Carat,
COLD FUSION NOW!: Rich Murray 2012.04.16

???!!!

http://coldfusionnow.org/?p=15644

[COLD FUSION NOW!]
Session 462 Advanced Concepts: LENR, Anti-Matter, and New Physics

COLD FUSION NOW!
w...@brandwerk.com via lilongwe.dreamhost.com
8:12 PM (16 minutes ago)

to wk
COLD FUSION NOW! has posted a new item,
Session 462
'Advanced Concepts: LENR, Anti-Matter, and New Physics'

April 17, 2012, Ruby Carat, 0 comment(s), Events, Science and Technology

On Friday, March 23 I attended Session 462
Advanced Concepts: LENR, Anti-Matter, and New Physics
of the Nuclear and Emerging Technologies for Space conference,
one day after speaking with George H. Miley who would be presenting
A Game-Changing Power Source for Spacecraft at the session.

Part 1 of event was an account of my talk with George H. Miley:

http://coldfusionnow.org/?p=15470

You may view the latest post at

http://coldfusionnow.org/?p=15644

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new
updates are posted.
Best regards,
COLD FUSION NOW!