*THE  GOOD,  THE BAD,  and THE UGLY
*       April 20, 2012
At last, Chad Schaffer has pled guilty today to the brutal execution murder of our friend and colleague, Dr. Eugene Mallove. I spoke with Gene by telephone on his last day. We were in the middle of a cold fusion experiment which produced excess energy. The data is up
      at the Cold Fusion Times Website. http://world.std.com/~mica/cft.html
If Gene had lived, the development and integration of cold fusion would be far ahead of where it is today. America and the rest of the world have suffered, and will continue to, because of the coverup called "Heavywatergate" -- and the murder of Eugene Mallove.. Gene often reminded me, "Ad astra per aspera". May some peace finally begin to come to Gene and his family. Mitchell Swartz
*

Chad Schaffer pleads guilty in Mallove murder trial*
 Greg Smith
http://www.norwichbulletin.com/news/x1364620539/Schaffer-accepts-plea-deal-in-Mallove-murder-trial#axzz1scKOQ8CV
NorwichBulletin.com - April 20, 2012 - "A murder trial in Norwich was abruptly halted today when Chad Schaffer of Norwich entered a guilty plea to the charges of first-degree manslaughter and accessory to robbery in connection with the 2004 beating death of 56-year-old Eugene Mallove. As part of a plea agreement reached with the prosecution, Schaffer is to serve a total of 16 years in prison --- a disheartening number for members of the Mallove family who have been attending the trial. ... Schaffer had faced a possible 60 years in prison if convicted by the jury. "This is not justice," said a tearful Rebecca Woodard, sister to Ethan Mallove's sister's husband. "This sentence doesn't come close to righting this wrong. "

*Witness: Boyfriend forced me to help kill Mallove*
Apr 18, 2012 - "A key witness for the prosecution, Foster took the stand Wednesday in the ongoing murder trial of her former boyfriend, Chad Schaffer, 34, of Norwich. Both are charged with murder in Mallove's May 14, 2004, death, but she is hoping for leniency in exchange for her testimony. She maintains Schaffer and his cousin, Mozzelle Brown, beat Mallove and returned with her to the scene so she could drive Mallove's van and help make the incident look like a robbery. Foster said she arrived to find Mallove facedown on the ground. "There was blood coming out of his mouth," she said. "Did he say anything?" asked prosecutor Paul Narducci. " 'Help me,' " Foster said. "Did you?" Narducci asked. "No," she said.... While Schaffer and Brown continued to beat Mallove, Foster said, Schaffer smacked her in the face to get her to participate. Foster, 32, and Schaffer are Mallove's former tenants. "

More, and more links, at the *Cold Fusion Times Website*.
http://world.std.com/~mica/cft.html