From e-Catworld:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/04/more-details-about-pirelli-high-school-cold-fusion-experiment/

This is a human translation of the email sent yesterday to 22passi by the L.Pirelli CF experiment organizer eng. Ugo Abundo. I recommend reading it.

Instructions and directions on how to replicate the device are being posted on 22passi (follow-up posts with more details will likely follow), in Italian:

http://22passi.blogspot.it/2012/04/lathanor-delliis-pirelli-di-roma-1.html

I expect this to be soon hand translated in English. Somebody is actually already working on it, from what I read.

By the way, there have been some criticisms in the user comment section on 22passi regarding Eng. Ugo Abundo seemingly rushing to put out such instructions instead of proving a more detailed report of their experiment. I agree that we first need more details about *their* work.

Cheers,
S.A.