I've listened to a little of it so far (Valerio Ciampoli of NichEnergy on
behalf of Piantelli at University of Sienna) they are getting very good
results and releasing some excellent data.  Most of the slides have been
seen before, but good to have a commentary for it.

http://theatomunexplored.com/?page_id=74

NiH systems.  Very interesting emmisions data, at 7:30 show how radiation
emissions vary over 5 weeks, further discussion of analysing short lived
products.
If I am understanding correctly (Check out 14:30 on) 1kg reactor, ~65W at
280°C with very high COP (no power going into cell, just monitoring
electronics), running for 2 months.