  From: Greg Watson
  To: Vortex
  Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 12:56 AM
  Subject: [Vo]:Re: Magnetic motor generators

  Hi Guys
  We have been informed that a company named Eagle Research is in violation of
patents owned by my company Watson Alternative Neutron Kinetics P/l

  See text below....

  "As soon as we have enough money to build and test the prototypes (see
sidebar thermometer), I must SHUT OFF this offer.  This is the agreement that
the inventor and I have made.  Eagle-Research will make plans available again
ONLY if he and I come to a new agreement AFTER the testing is done.
  Only the people who make this donation now will continue to have access to
the Eagle-Research Nowling Motor Resources and any continuing research after
the shut off.
  So... if you want the full plans (and access to later updates), this may be
your only chance.  And it will CERTAINLY be your only chance at this price.
Once tested, and if the plans work, the price will be much higher.
  We are providing the plans by donation BECAUSE they are not tested or proven
in any way.  We are giving you everything we know to date, partly to obtain the
funding we need to build and test a prototype but also to get the plans out
into at least 300 hands in case they DO WORK!  So Vested Interest can't stop
THIS Free Energy technology.
  The funds you provide will reimburse expenses already incurred and then pay
for the time, prototype parts, assembly, testing, customer corespondence and
posting a report to the Resources.  The budget for all of this is $4000.
  You can donate more than once by putting a higher number in the quantity
field below.
  I am commited to proceeding with the project as soon as the $4000 goal is
reached"

  .Eagle-Research will shortly be receiving a legal summonds from our legal
council.
  This is a blatant attempt to duplicate my Rotary Smot Overunity Levitation
Energiser -  ( R.SOLEā„¢)  invention which is protected by over 19 International
patents and has already been marketed around the world and generated several
million dollars in revenue for Watson Alternative Neutron Kinetics P/l
  We will have no hesitation in prosecuting those in violation of the
Intellectual Property rights which are tightly held by our company.
  I am greatly disappointed that any company would seek to rip off my invention
which represents over 400 man-years of cutting edge technology at the coal face
of engineering research aimed to break the monopoly held by big oil and flat
panel solar companies.

  My legal team has assured me that I am 100% certain to win this case and be
awarded many millions of dollars in damages.
  I intend to donate all the proceeds to worthy causes such as  underprivileged
airline passengers  who are forced to travel in economy class and stay in 4
star hotels.

  I would like to take this opportunity of thanking all those members of Vortex
who have given me financial support in perfecting my SMOT marketing scheme
which the first major commercial success for our company and allowed us to move
forward with the SunBall (Mark 1 to 73) and also the SunCube (Mark 5to 87)

  Best Regards
  Greg Watson