  From: Colin Hercus
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 9:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Spark plugs... thoughts and how-to?

  Hi Brad,

  I was thinking it was just a high pressure plug, no electric pas thru as none
of the pictures showed any evidence of a connection especially a HT connection.
  It would be a hack but it does provide easy access to Ni chamber. There is no
evidence Rossi ever used a spark.
  Good luck with your experiments.

  Colin