Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I know I am harping on this spark plug thing, but the sooner "replicators"
> get over this doubt, the sooner we can focus on the corect replication
> design.  It does appear the evidence for sparks being integral to the
> process is mounting.

I agree.

The notion that the spark plugs are only being used as a plug to fill a
hole is ridiculous. There were several spark plugs lying on the table in
one of the photos. Why would they have several if there were only being
used as plugs?

Several spark plugs lying around tells me they are having trouble with
them. I'm only speculating here, but perhaps the electrodes are fouled by
powder.