Alan J Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

> The PDF's secured, so I can't cut and paste .  Page 2-3, and particularly
> Page 3 starting with "A combination of increasing the surface area ..."

Secured PDFs are annoying, aren't they? Here is the text you meant to quote:

A combination of increasing the surface area of the supported catalyst and
improving/optimizing the supported catalyst could increase the power output
of a single CIHT cell by many orders of magnitude. In the former case,
using the power density of about 3 mW/cm2 of the Mo-anode cell and a
thickness of each cell of a stack of 30 microns, the projected power
density is 1 kW/1. Furthermore, the 3 mW/cm2 based on the geometrical
surface area of the Mo electrode can be increased by large factors by using
textured materials with much larger surface areas than the geometrical
surface areas. Moreover, an improvement of five orders of magnitude, which
is not unprecedented in the heterogeneous catalysis literature between the
first "hit" and the optimized catalyst . . .