From: Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jun 5, 2012 8:37 am
Subject: [Vo]:What Happened in CE 774?

http://www.nature.com/news/mysterious-radiation-burst-recorded-in-tree-rings-1.10768
"Just over 1,200 years ago, the planet was hit by an extremely intense
urst of high-energy radiation of unknown cause, scientists studying
ree-ring data have found."
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature11123.html
Is it possible that our sun generated an unprecedented energy burst?