20120616  11:49

Akira,
Sterling Allan sometimes reminds me of a -blind- hen picking randomly in all
sorts of directions.

You never know.

--------------------
See eg here:
http://pesn.com/2012/06/13/9602109_Fuelsaver--Battle_with_the_lobbies/

This is such a standard scam that one wonders.
Very often the scammers believe their own figments.
The power of belief going wild.
Obviously S.A. has no idea what the TUEV certifies:
Safety, NOT the claim itself.
Eg stated here, which basically applies to all certification-bodies:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Product_certification

...A product might be verified to comply with a specification or stamped with a
specification number. This does not, by itself, indicate that the item is fit
for any particular use. ...

This is a trap Allan does not seem to be aware of.
Safety (as testified eg by UL, as claimed in Rossi's case, does NOT imply
proper function )

Most easily a placebo can be certified as 'safe'.

It is a pity that those cannot be patented anymore.

To Allan's defense I would say that he still seems to have some residual
critical mind, which weeds out the most absurd claims.
At times, at least.

Guenther

Hello group,

I was skimming through several recent links on LENR-related news entries/blog
posts, when I found this on PESN:

http://pesn.com/2012/06/06/9602103_Why_doesnt_Utah_media_cover_latest_cold_fusion_developments/

I'm referring to this excerpt in particular: