-john

From: eric.wal...@gmail.com

The archives make it clear that there's been a fairly random assortment of
postings going back to 1995.  Some of the people in this thread have been on
this list since 1995.  We should defer to their preferences here.  In addition,
we should not be afraid of having our beliefs respectfully challenged; we
should actively seek this out.