Thanks for the post Jones.

> http://www.synfuels.com/Plant.html

It seems to me that most corporate business models follow
methodologies that closely resemble the theory of evolution.
Businesses fight for survival out in the Serengeti Plains populated by
fickle consumers - prey. They survive by driving potential competitors
out of business, or at least into corners of insignificance. However,
when it comes to the theory of evolution, as well as the efficient
running of a biological organism, establishing dominance does not
necessarily guarantee continued longevity of said organism. Cancer,
for example.

Buy cheap now... pay dearly later.

Sometimes I wonder if we're making a deal with the devil.

I suspect certain "cells" within the current political organism may
disagree with this premise. Drill, baby! Drill!

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks