-----Original Message-----
From: Sverre Haslund

A new video from a swedish television station has been uploaded to
YouTube. The language is swedish, but the images speak for themselves.
The divers suspect the circular 60m. diam. anomaly to be made of
something like concrete, too hard to take any samples from, with an
egg shaped hole in the middle.

A third 80m dive is now prepared with hydraulic tools to get samples
from the object.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7NpKwZexDk&feature=youtu.be

Sverre Haslund