  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 2:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:First Interview Defkalion about Business

  I like tungsten. Tungsten is where my heart lies.

  One of these new LENR startup companies that DGT is talking about will be
well advised to build a reactor based on tungsten powder.  DGT and Rossi are a
good first step in a new industry; they will provide us with the model-T of
LENR reactors. In the exuberance of our present euphoria, let us not be
satisfied with their efforts.  At this juncture, at this nascent stage, it is
important to properly adjust our expectations; as the twig is bent so the tree
will grow. Let us not lose sight of the ultimate goal. Far better LENR products
are possible and will be eventually developed, and the sooner, the better.

  To get a competitive edge in the LENR fray to come, a LENR reactor company
must use tungsten. With a melting point that few other elements can approach,
tungsten will provide a very hot LENR reactor operating temperature. High
operating temperature means high thermal efficiencies and the abilities to use
molten salts or liquid metal as a coolant.

  An industrial strength LENR reactor based on Tungsten and Carbon will be the
ultimate perfection of the LENR reactor art.

  Even the ash from the tungsten LENR reaction is the most precious of the rare
metals.

  Taking the long view of the future, natural gas and coal will not last
forever. The glass, steel, metals, and cement businesses need high temperature
process heat at about 2000C to replace the fuels they are using now.

  Nickel may well serve the home heating market, but tungsten will support the
future needs of the industrial LENR reactor marketplace that is to come.

  Cheers:   Axil