I wrote:

Has someone put together a comprehensive catalog of the branches that would
> need to be considered, including ones involving neutrons, either for
> palladium or nickel, for the kinds of energy ranges we're talking about?
>  This would be very helpful.  I find EXFOR hard to work with; it may be
> that I'm just not using it correctly.

By "palladium" and "nickel", I do not mean solely reactions with palladium
or nickel.  I have in mind the Pd-D and Ni-H systems; e.g., all the kinds
of reactions that could go on in them at the energies of interest,
including but certainly not limited to (secondary) reactions with the
substrate.

Eric