Nothing unpleasant, my friend! I have a very deep experience in disputes,
scientific and technical; that includes discusiions
for quality standards- verbal fights, negotiations with potential
partners..The arguments of S. are weak. Politically he is a personality a
Greek patriot, cold fusion is a different, complex issue.
My opinion is that it is very easy to re-discover Rossi's secret however
the next stage- engineering is a Herculean task- to remain in Greece
metaphorically.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck