At the W&M ILENRS-12 symposium, I was told that what is used by DGT and is
shown in their pictures were not spark plugs, but actually were glow plugs.
 I was also told that DGT was having reliability problems with these
devices.

If true, how does this change the thinking about what DGT is using to
stimulate/quench their reaction to form it into controlled pulses?

Bob

--

Regards,
Bob Higgins