Dear Akira,

More precisely I am an independent friend of the DGTG guys, just look what
I have written about them. I am an old engineer and I have discovered that
they an me- we are thinking similarly in technical and other problems.
Somewhere in 1992 I have elaborated kind of understanding of Cold Fusion
including, topology, nature and mechanism-
more theories have to be combined. It was ignored. Piantelli's theory is a
wonderful scientific creation based on such an idea and on genuine
scientific research.
Then I had seen with great satisfaction DGTG has a superior understanding
of the field. (poetically the idea of multiple barriers from the paper).
Therefore i am grateful to my Greek friends.
i hope to publish other interesting things soon, the greatest value is
their mode of LENR thinking.
I am unfortunately much too old to visit them' by the way yesterday were 43
C in Athens.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck