Before getting the info from David Nygren I have aslo written to Brillouin
and have received an answer very similar to that published here.
It is excellent, I think, because classical LENR seems to be
inadequate to energy generation. (this the leading idea of my Open Letter
to ICCF-17).
 Brillouin is going on a different way, we have to watch them carefully and
wish them success.
Peter

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Akira Shirakawa
<[email protected]>wrote:

> Hello group,
>
> Peter Gluck already clarified this for us some time back here on Vortex-l,
> but I think it is appropriate to give that information more visibility
> (especially since I somehow implied that Brillouin wouldn't attend that
> event anymore).
>
> Coincidentally, Frank Acland from E-CatWorld recently mailed BEC asking
> about their participation to ICCF-17:
>
> http://www.e-catworld.com/**2012/07/update-from-brillouin-**energy/<http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/07/update-from-brillouin-energy/>
>
> And this is their response:
>
>  Hello Frank,
>>
>> I am the Chief Financial Officer of Brillouin Energy Corp., and we have
>> recently switched point persons for our web-site email address. Going
>> forward, these messages will reach me first for review and distribution
>> amongst our team. Our Founder and other senior team members are extremely
>> busy leading our technology efforts, and we are attempting to become a more
>> efficient company today, as we concentrate our efforts on top priorities.
>>
>> To answer your question more directly, one of our senior partner
>> colleagues at SRI in Menlo Park, CA, Dr. Francis Tanzella, will be
>> attending and I believe speaking at ICCF-17, and you will be able to hear
>> about the kind of work that we are collaborating on together, through him.
>> That’s our status at the moment, and all we are prepared to say at this
>> time, other than what is posted on our website. When we can share more
>> news, we will do so.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> David Firshein
>> Chief Financial Officer
>> Brillouin Energy Corp.
>>
>
> Cheers,
> S.A.
>
>


-- 
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com

Reply via email to