Hello Jed:
Yes, that was me. I posted a lot of Cold Fusion articles over the last 3 years,
starting from before Rossi arriving on the scene.

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/coldfusion/index?tab=articles

I put up with a lot of abuse from the skeptopath crowd, especially due to Rossi
pulling his showmanship shenanigans.

    I was operating with my hands behind my back, because I would call the
skeptopaths "seagulls".  It was an effective countermeasure to their constant
derision.  It was also an accurate representation of the scientific value
of their 'contributions'.   The admin moderator told me to stop calling them
that.  I gather I hurt their feelings.  But the admin moderator continued to
allow all kinds of stalking, disrupting, personal attacks and distortions from
the anti-LENR crowd.  Lately it's gotten worse. The moderator has started
pulling threads entirely.

Kevmo

p.s. I missed a chance to meet KP Sinha when he was in town.  He looked me up
and called me.  Unfortunately, that was the day that my car decided to go
kablooey.

Jed Rothwell
Thu, 09 Jun 2011 14:20:07 -0700
Hold it. This was the 2009 thread:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2265914/posts
Here is the recent one:

This is the Sinha ICCF-14 paper.

What I mean by "positive" is, for example, where someone said "this article is
bunk" someone else responded:"This guy is a world class scientist with several
articles published in peer reviewed journals, and it pulls only from classical
physics. Explain how it is bunk."- Jed