On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Here is the jpeg image, which can be blown up - and it shows a number of
> square structures, which are not necessarily pyramids. There are plenty of
> square structures in strip mining, which can be seen on google satellite.
> The main thing which is odd, to a skeptic is that these are all squarish
> instead of merely rectangular, but that is typical of claim grids too.
>
> http://www.earthfiles.com/images/news/A/AlaskaHiddenEgyptPyramidInfraRed.jpg

Those are from Egypt.

Caption:

Infrared satellite images have discovered 17 underground hidden pyramids
and 3,000 ancient settlements in Egypt. NASA-funded archaeologist Sarah Parcak
told the BBC: “I couldn't believe we could locate so many sites. To excavate
a pyramid is the dream of every archaeologist.” 2011 infrared satellite image of
underground pyramid at center of image by NASA.