Jed:

Krivit makes you more than stop and think.  A decent person would not use the
death of another to further themselves. Krivit is not a decent person.  Martin
Fleishmann deserves better. Personally, regardless of the nature of the
phenomena, I hope it is always termed "Cold Fusion" in honor of Martin
Fleishmann.

Sent from my iPhone