  From: OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson [mailto:orionwo...@charter.net]
  Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2012 7:38 AM
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:Back to Reality on Earth, my friends, please!

  > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EgT3G6lKno

  Interesting video. Actually, nothing was demonstrated. We only see the
prototype being assembled as the inventor rambles on about the design &
theory behind the device. I did enjoy listening to him. He comes across as a
very personable individual... not that that proves anything either
pro-or-con.

  Being ignorant about the alleged claims and technology behind this device
I don't know what to make of it. I gather it's derived from highly
controversial PAP technology. This is a topic that has been discussed within
the Collective before.