That is exciting! It seems everyone is in Austin this week. I wish I could
have gone but I have to prepare for ICCF17. It seems they will all be there
next week.

That is good report by Krivit. If he had only left out the B.S. about
opposition to Ni-H research it would have been better.

As far as I know, the first person to advocate the use of nickel was Martin
Fleischmann, FRS. One of the first and most diligent efforts to replicate
Ni-H was done by Srinivasan at SRI. So it makes no sense to declare that
the leading people in this field are somehow opposed to it.