I have posted an annotated version of Edmund Storms' talk at the NPA conference on July 27.

I have written on CF from a position of ignorance from two years ago. I have improved, and am grateful for the patience shown to me by the entire community. Jed saved my ass on several occasions (and probably wanted to on many more!). I remember once I quoted Glenn Seaborg in support of nuclear power, which he was, but.... well, y'all know what happened there. And if not - watch this video!

I'm still writing, but let's face it, videos are the communication tool for the bulk of people. (though not so much an hour long one as this is...).

I'm going to do alot more videos, and I'm improving on those, too, as much as iMovie will allow...

I hope you dig this one.

http://coldfusionnow.org/edmund-storms-at-npa-19-what-is-cold-fusion-and-why-should-you-care/

--
Ruby Carat