Vortex-l,

We must remember that CNBC rebroadcasted Cold Fusion- Now Hot Again....and
there
is some chance that Joe Kernan may have watched it.

Joe..I watch his show daily, and have  a feel for his personality--it
really don t think it was
sarcasm.  I think that he wanted a meaningful reply- or affirmation.

Joe is ex- MIT and technical. Time will  tell if it was meant to be
sarcastic.

Respectfully,
Ron