Akira Shirakawa <shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Celani's /paper/ is more like a lab report rather than a proper paper, in
> my opinion. As far as I understand he will make a better version at a later
> time.

I'll just change out the paper in the library.

> There are two non-watermarked high resolution photos here you could use:
> http://goo.gl/c8zsz

Nice photos! I like where it says "HOT! Do not touch." Maybe I will link to
this.

> As for NIWeek, there still are a few LENR presentations planned. Maybe
> we'll see some videos of them in the official National Instruments Youtube
> video channel. Either way, it's not over yet.

When it ends I will update this News item. I will probably change the tense
from "will bring" the demonstration to "brought."

I can always change these News items. Or expand them. It is a piece of cake
with WordPress. I do not feel they have to remain static, as originally
published.