I'm buying the kit!

I guess that thing has an alternator keeping the battery charged and firing
the starter coil so in effect it is self-sustaining until the gas leaks by
seals, etc.

300 hp = 224 kW self sustaining and that is the 2 cylinder unit!  HOLY S#%€
is that thing real?  If they are going to be at powergen with OEMs showing
products it will have some credibility. I am going.

1500 hp = 1.1 MWs from a 360cc 6 cylinder engine?  HOLY DOUBLE S%#£!
 Nascar on steriods.

Why screw with a bunch of nickel powder and stuff trying to create a 5 kW
NAE when you can have one of these guys coupled with a drive train or
generator.