  From: Eric Walker
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 1:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Blather in the mass media makes scientists think we are
crazy

  On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

    If you want attacks to stop, then call for moderation in this forum from
the people who are most guilty.  Off-topic posts are destroying this forum; and
believe me, I am the last person who wants that to happen.

  The thread on Barack Obama has bordered on hate speech.  You're trying to
change this forum into something else in order to make a personal point.  You
should stop.

  Eric