Did anybody read the 100+ mails between Roger Green, the Australian E-Cat licencee and Robert K. on shutdownrossi.com?
http://shutdownrossi.com/?page_id=759

Just some more hints as to how the scam might work...

Wolf

So, he's a NATO Colonel, a Professor, an engineer the secret customer (used to
certify the 1 MW device), and has a history with Rossi during the PetrolDragon
affair?

ecat builder <ecatbuil...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is the google translation... I think this is terrible news.. Since
Fioravanti "certified" the 1MW tests and they are known acquaintences.

Dear Dr. Rossi

I've gotten to know in 1975 (roughly the past years because there are many). I
came to Petroldragon Boffa presented by Professor of the Polytechnic of
Turin because I had plans to develop research on electrostatic filters for
industrial use. That his company was building. There were ready to export to
France. I remember he was very courteous and gave me a box of drawings and
publications on the subject. During the visit I did visit the plant for the
extraction of oil from waste. If memory serves me was the open and close there
was a large quantity of used tires for recycling.
I spoke with enthusiasm of the results obtained. When, in later years that
followed the events related by the newspapers, I derived the impression that
it was being squeezed by filibusters of various kinds because I remember
well the enthusiasm so evident and sincere
It was a surprise to discover that he managed to recover and become the
focal point of an energy revolution.
All the varied world of cold fusion is back in motion the hunt for prey. I
guess the organizational problems for the construction of demonstrators from
a MW, but between now and November months are many and the approval of the
patent will surely artificial obstacles not to mention that in the future to
defend against illegal copying of the product will be problematic.
Have you ever considered the possibility of a joint venture with a state of
muscular enough to defend the invention by means of weight (international
agreements between States, for example)?